CBS Television Distribution Syndication Bible
· TAPE FORMATS - Features may be available in the following tape formats for library or for dubbing (book & dub):
· FEES - Your contract may have specific instructions on library or booking fees. Features may sometimes be ordered for library in tape formats other than those listed above. Prices and availability would be on a case-by-case basis.
· SATELLITE FEEDS - Features are usually fed via satellite prior to the commencement of the national syndication window. In these cases satellite information will be faxed to all approved stations. Stations that acquire a feature after the commencement of its national window will usually need to be serviced with videotape.
· BOOKING REQUESTS - Please include the following information on all feature bookings:
TAPE SIZE (1", 3/4", or Beta SP) If you request Beta SP, you should also include a second choice.
AUDIO (Mono or Stereo)
VERSION (Theatrical, Television, or Formatted) Some titles are not available in all formats, and theatrical versions are only made available when a TV edit is not required. Please see the glossary for definitions of the different version types.
METHOD OF SHIPMENT and ACCOUNT NUMBER
It is also helpful if you include the following:
· A sample FEATURES BOOKING REQUEST is also available. It is not required that you use the sample form to order features, but we do request that you include all the information listed above on whatever form you use. Broadcast Services can always handle orders by phone, but we suggest that booking requests be done by fax whenever possible, as this reduces mistakes and allows us to have a hard copy of a station's order for future reference.
· RETURN OF TAPES - The Standard Terms and Conditions of your contract have instructions on the time allowed for return of tapes. Please make sure that tapes are returned to the correct address. A return address sticker for Bonded Archives should be on all tapes (this sticker should not be confused with the vendor label indicating where the dub was made.) Nearly all Paramount CASH features are shipped from Bonded Archives in Burbank.
Please contact Paramount Broadcast Services at (323) 956-4470 if you have any questions.